The Important Stuff

Monday 1 December 2014

My December Bucket List

I have recently been inspired by the blog posts I've been writing in work in the run up to the festive season. One suggested writing a bucket list of everything you want to do during the holidays and I thought: why not have a crack at it myself? So here it is!


  1. Try a gin & tonic
  2. Make macaroons (I'll share the results with all of you!)
  3. Have an amazing Christmas day
  4. Write up some festive blog posts
  5. Try my hand at making tree decorations
  6. Learn to crochet
  7. Watch all the Christmas films! (Okay, just the good ones)
  8. Finish reading Twenty Eight And A Half Wishes (it was a free book on iTunes, but it turns out it's actually pretty great, it's quite gritty, even though it sounds like a girly book)
  9. Get to at least one blogger event (now I'm in a group that advertises them on Facebook!)
  10. Make new blogger friends
I'll keep you all updated on Twitter and I'll write posts about the bigger points on there like the blogger events and learning to crochet (I've wanted to for so long!). 

What will be on your Christmas bucket list? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment