The Important Stuff

Saturday 14 February 2015

A Little Bit Of Very Big News

Okay, okay, let's all just calm down for a second.

I am starting a new blog. But wait! Before you leave! I'll still be running Offbeat, my love for writing has come back because of this blog and the posts on the new blog will be as and when the opportunities come through.

The new blog will be a music-orientated blog about all things rock, punk, pop punk, indie, alternative, maybe even some dance and pop etc thrown in from time to time.

I attended the Social Media Conference in Manchester before Christmas and I got talking to a guy (funnily enough I think his name was Guy) and he had gotten into his job in social media through interviewing some really high profile bands just as a blogger. He had met My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, basically loads of people I love and I got rather excited.

After some deep thinking and not being able to concentrate in work, I decided I need to be able to do this myself. After a few texts with my amazing best friend (who is now weirdly my assistant) we have decided to go on a new journey, open up a lot of new doors and work on this new project together so I don't have to leave Offbeat behind.

The posts will be coming back, I promise. Blog neglect is wrong and I need to up my game, so I'll be writing more content than ever over the next couple of weeks.

I hope you can all get behind this new project and maybe even suggest a few names for me? I'm flagging!

Thanks guys, I love you all, and have a great anti-Valentine's today!

No comments:

Post a Comment