The Important Stuff

Friday 21 November 2014

A Quick Update

So I've been doing this blogging lark for nearly a fortnight and I'd just like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you who have read this! I'm just over 300 views now and to me, that's a huge achievement. So I thought I'd be nice and just share with you all what's happened behind the scenes.

  1. Like I just said, I hit 300 views yesterday (Thursday 20th November) whilst I was sat with my blogger friend Jennie and all of my friends at my training provider, we all had a little moment of celebration because we're all social media apprentices.
  2. I got invited to my first ever blogger event! It was crazy, it was surreal and sadly I had to turn it down for work related reasons (I work until 5:00pm in Manchester on Fridays and the event was 7-10pm in Birmingham and the week before payday, but this should mean more events in the future!) but I was touched to be asked.
  3. Just trying to think of what's going on outside my blog and I literally can't think of anything, all my spare time is now going into this (I don't have much of a social life). I got a toffee nut latte from Starbucks yesterday, I suppose that was nice. 
  4. You can now Follow my blog with Bloglovin! (Hence the link at the top of the post, I promise it's not spam!) Go and give me a follow and keep up to date with my posts instead of relying on me to tweet because I'm very forgetful.  
Thanks again guys, so much more to come!

Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment